News About Sage Advice
Dell Registered Partner
We are now a Dell Registered Partner. This means we are an authorized reseller for all Dell products including servers, desktop, laptops, and peripherals. We can spec and install an entire network of Dell products for you! Dell makes some of the most popular computer hardware today.
Sage Advice has been chosen to participate in the Citrix Beta test for their latest remote support option, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking. Need proof? Just search Google for pie iron recipes and you'll find our personal site about Camping Recipes is ranked at the top of page one.
Sage Advice now offers a new "tech blog" where we keep you up-to-date with the latest news to keep you "in the know" about your system and any new software and incompatibilities. You can read this blog here. We have also setup an RSS Feed that you can subscribe to to read all our pithy comments anytime you like. And the beauty of our blog is that we have left it open for you to comment!
IT Services For Major Publisher
Sage Advice provides onsite IT service for a major book and online publisher. Sage Advice has been chosen to provide IT services for a book and online publisher. Sage Advice will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Windows servers, Network Storage Arrays, and Mac OS X servers, as well as supporting over 50 desktop users on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
"Sage Advice is pleased to be able to provide IT services for the company. We were chosen from many fine candidates and the company's choice of Sage Advice reaffirms that we provide a valuable service with an excellent balance of cost and experience."
Local studio chooses Sage Advice to update graphic's studio. A local graphic design firm recently asked Sage Advice to recommend and install new Mac Pro systems to increase speed and productivity for graphic artists working with large Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files. The client has seen a trememdous increase in productivity from the new workstations.
Photo Studio Overhaul
Sage overhauls local photo studio's server environment. Sage Advice was selected to completely overhaul the server environment for a local media company. The company provides photography services and needs to be able to store hundreds of terabytes of data and have both online and offline backup and archving system. A new Dell solution was built and installed by Sage Advice offiering loads of storage with complete power protection and data redundancy and backup.
- Authorities serve Apple a warrant for Texas shooter’s iPhone November 19, 2017Two weeks ago today, 26 people were killed by a gunman at First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas. Two phones were discovered at the scene: older push-button LG and what local news described as a “blood spattered” Apple iPhone SE. Now local law enforcement has served Apple with a search warrant in order to […]
- Crunch Report | Twitter tests a new tweetstorm feature and Tesla unveils a semi truck November 18, 2017Today’s Stories Apple pushes back on the release of the Homepod Twitter tests a new tweetstorm feature Tesla unveils a new semi truck Walmart will pilot the new Tesla Semis Credits Written by: Sarah Buhr Hosted by: Sarah Buhr Filmed by: Chris Gates Edited by: John Murillo Notes: Tito continues his journey in the Outback this week so […]
- Apple pushes HomePod release to early 2018 November 17, 2017So much for the holiday rush. Apple announced this morning that its premium HomePod smart speaker won’t be making the company’s initial December ship date. According to a brief statement issued by the company, the production process needs “a little more time” to bake. A spokesperson told TechCrunch, “We can’t wait for people to experience HomePod,… […]
- Crunch Report | The tech companies helping to educate the public on fake news and how to get free Postmates Unlimited November 17, 2017Today’s Stories: These tech companies want to get rid of fake news; Say goodbye forever to Facebook app invites; Apple is giving out free Postmates Unlimited; Mashable sells to Ziff Davis; Virgin Hyperloop One goes to India. Read More
- Apple’s new ad shows how iPads are going to replace laptops November 16, 2017Apple has released a brand new ad for the iPad Pro. It features a young girl and a rose gold iPad Pro running iOS 11. And Apple’s pitch is quite clear here — the iPad is the future of computers. The company even thinks there will be a time when a young person doesn’t know […]