News About Sage Advice
Dell Registered Partner
We are now a Dell Registered Partner. This means we are an authorized reseller for all Dell products including servers, desktop, laptops, and peripherals. We can spec and install an entire network of Dell products for you! Dell makes some of the most popular computer hardware today.
Sage Advice has been chosen to participate in the Citrix Beta test for their latest remote support option, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking. Need proof? Just search Google for pie iron recipes and you'll find our personal site about Camping Recipes is ranked at the top of page one.
Sage Advice now offers a new "tech blog" where we keep you up-to-date with the latest news to keep you "in the know" about your system and any new software and incompatibilities. You can read this blog here. We have also setup an RSS Feed that you can subscribe to to read all our pithy comments anytime you like. And the beauty of our blog is that we have left it open for you to comment!
IT Services For Major Publisher
Sage Advice provides onsite IT service for a major book and online publisher. Sage Advice has been chosen to provide IT services for a book and online publisher. Sage Advice will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Windows servers, Network Storage Arrays, and Mac OS X servers, as well as supporting over 50 desktop users on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
"Sage Advice is pleased to be able to provide IT services for the company. We were chosen from many fine candidates and the company's choice of Sage Advice reaffirms that we provide a valuable service with an excellent balance of cost and experience."
Local studio chooses Sage Advice to update graphic's studio. A local graphic design firm recently asked Sage Advice to recommend and install new Mac Pro systems to increase speed and productivity for graphic artists working with large Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files. The client has seen a trememdous increase in productivity from the new workstations.
Photo Studio Overhaul
Sage overhauls local photo studio's server environment. Sage Advice was selected to completely overhaul the server environment for a local media company. The company provides photography services and needs to be able to store hundreds of terabytes of data and have both online and offline backup and archving system. A new Dell solution was built and installed by Sage Advice offiering loads of storage with complete power protection and data redundancy and backup.
- Apple adds Disney and Pixar characters to Clips July 20, 2017Apple’s super simple video editing app Clips just got its first significant upgrade since launching in April. There are a couple of feature updates in the mix, but the biggest additions are content — including, most notably, a bunch of licensed characters from the Disney/Pixar universes, adding animated overlays and transitions starring familiar faces like […]
- Qualcomm has some trouble on its hands July 19, 2017Qualcomm’s finances are taking heavy hits over its licensing dispute with Apple and analysts are expressing concern. Today, the company reported its Q3 earnings and front-and-center were the company’s various legal disputes that are causing its profits and revenues to dive. Read More
- Tech’s 5 biggest players now worth $3 trillion July 19, 2017Tech’s most valuable players today crossed the $3 trillion aggregate market cap mark according to Google Finance data. It’s a feat that marks a new threshold for tech amidst the current boom. The current market rally is, in some ways, a technology rally. Let’s examine the number, how we got here and why it matters. […]
- Apple launches machine learning research site July 19, 2017Apple just launched a blog focused on machine learning research papers and sharing the company’s findings. The Apple Machine Learning Journal is a bit empty right now as the company only shared one post about turning synthetic images into realistic ones in order to train neural networks. This move is interesting as Apple doesn’t usually […]
- Apple’s Greater China business now has its own managing director for the first time July 19, 2017Apple has appointed Isabel Ge Mahe as its first vice president and managing director of its business in Greater China. China-born Ge Mahe is tasked with managing Apple’s China business, and she will report to CEO Tim Cook and COO Jeff Williams when she takes up the role, which is based out of Shanghai, “later this summer.” Read More