Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking. Need proof? Just search Google for "pie iron recipes" and you'll find our personal site about Camping Recipes is ranked number one out of 1.7 million competitors. And the term "no utensil meals recipes" ranks fifth!
This took a lot of work, keyword optimization, and research but we have the tools, knowledge and procedures to get your site ranked in Google.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, ral estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- IBM hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Spyware and virus detection and eradication
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 TV and Home Theater Deals November 20, 2017We've found great deals on television sets, home theater gear, and more.
- Mythbuster Adam Savage Has Made a Tool Bag, and It’s Beautiful November 20, 2017The gear-obsessive former TV host has teamed with bag-maker Mafia to design his own ideal carryall for his tools.
- 14 Star Wars Gifts for Your Favorite Jedi or Sith November 20, 2017With The Last Jedi around the corner, the Star Wars season of giving is upon us.
- Thanksgiving Hack: Cook Your Turkey Sous Vide November 19, 2017If you're still cooking the bird in the oven, you're doing it wrong.
- Which Amazon Fire Tablet is Best For You? November 19, 2017Should you buy an Amazon Fire tablet? And if so, which one is best? We've got the answers.
- Headphone Gift Guide, From Beats and Jabra to Sennheiser and Shinola November 19, 2017Whatever you’re able to spend, you can get some great headphones for the audiophile on your list.
- Drone Gift Guide: 9 Choices From DJI, GoPro, Yuneec, and Parrot November 18, 2017Drones from DJI, GoPro, and Parrot, plus some add-ons that every RC flyer would love.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Pixel Buds, AirPods, and the Future of Ear Computers November 17, 2017This week, the hosts marvel at the speed with which headphones are becoming stand-alone computers.
- The Best Laptop/Phone Black Friday 2017 Deals November 17, 2017Our favorite laptop, phone, and device deals on Black Friday 2017 weekend!
- Gift Guide: 12 Things for the Neat Freak November 17, 2017Get them one of these gifts that's entirely inoffensive to the eye, from organization tools to gorgeous receptacles.
- 5 Essentials for The Perfect Cup of Coffee, From the Grinder to the Mug November 17, 2017Java fanatics know that absolute control is key to crafting the perfect cup of coffee.
- The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2017 Gaming Deals November 16, 2017Gamers, avoid the crowds. Here are some of the best deals on games, consoles, controllers, and more.
- OnePlus Heads Toward the All-Screen Phone Future With the New 5T November 16, 2017This phone cribs the same features from every other phone on the market—except it's half the price.
- Save on a New PC, TV, or Rock Out to Amazon Music With These Deals November 15, 2017We've got deals on Dell, Samsung, LG, and other great name-brand products.
- 15 Gifts for Apple Fans, iPhone and Mac Accessories November 15, 2017A selection of gifts for the Apple, Mac, and iPhone faithful.
- How a Microsoft Team Called the 'Time Lords' Watches the Clocks on Every Windows PC November 15, 2017A small team at Microsoft is responsible for making sure a billion Windows devices stay coordinated in the face of daylight savings, time zones shifts, or any other surprises.
- The Best Black Friday 2017 Deals You Can Buy At Home November 14, 2017Want to avoid getting shoved around in the cold? We’ve gathered the best online Black Friday (2017) deals.
- Review: Razer Wolverine Ultimate (Xbox/PC) November 14, 2017This high-quality Razer controller lacks one key feature—wireless.
- How to Set Up Twitter Lists and Regain Some Sanity November 14, 2017Your Twitter feed is a cesspool of bad jokes, trolls, and @realDonaldTrump. Fix it with finely curated lists.
- Review: Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition (2017) November 13, 2017This affordable, tough Amazon tablet is great for kids and parents alike.