Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking. Need proof? Just search Google for "pie iron recipes" and you'll find our personal site about Camping Recipes is ranked number one out of 1.7 million competitors. And the term "no utensil meals recipes" ranks fifth!
This took a lot of work, keyword optimization, and research but we have the tools, knowledge and procedures to get your site ranked in Google.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, ral estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- IBM hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Spyware and virus detection and eradication
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Apple Watch Series 3 Review: The Apple Watch Fulfills Its Destiny September 20, 2017Now that it has LTE built in, the Apple Watch finally makes good on its promise to save you from your phone.
- Got a PS4? Add Virtual Reality for Only $300 September 20, 2017The most affordable VR bundle is $100 off right now with a coupon code.
- How to Download and Install iOS 11 September 19, 2017Make your old iPhone feel new again with Apple's latest software.
- Review: Apple iPhone 8 and 8 Plus September 19, 2017This isn't 2017's most exciting iPhone. But the iPhone 8 shines even in the shadow of the iPhone X.
- Nike’s New Flyleather Brings Cowskin Into the 21st Century September 18, 2017The company's newest tennis shoe is made from recycled leather.
- To Get an Early Look at Next Year's Ski Gear, Head to Portillo, Chile September 17, 2017The skiing cognoscenti converge on an Andean resort every August to try the latest winter gear.
- How to Save Messages on Your iPhone September 15, 2017Need to save that text message for proof in a friendly dispute? Something more salubrious? Here's how to back up all the text messages on your phone.
- What to Do With Your Old iPhone September 15, 2017Give some thought to how you can make the best use of that old device you're leaving behind.
- The AIY Voice Kit Lets You Build a Google Home for Only $35 September 15, 2017Google's official kit lets anyone with a Raspberry Pi build a smart speaker.
- Is Apple's iPhone Upgrade Plan Right for You? September 15, 2017Mobile carriers and Apple have both made it easy for iPhone lovers to get the latest phone without having to pay the full amount up-front.
- Spinzall Review: It Clarifies and Separates, But It's Too Much for Most People's Needs September 15, 2017The Spinzall kitchen centrifuge does stuff like clarify fruit juices, make butter, and create clear herb oils.
- This Minimalist Tablet Wants to Replace All Your Paper Notebooks September 15, 2017Can a distraction-free e-Ink slate save us from our cluttered digital lives?
- What's the Big Deal With All These Bezel-Free Phones? September 15, 2017The iPhone X is all screen, no bezel—and it's a feat of industrial design.
- The iPhone's Wireless Charging Is Its Most Impactful New Feature September 14, 2017It's wireless charging, and Apple's decision to embrace the Qi standard could have industry-wide effects.
- Polaroid's OneStep2 Is a Vintage Camera for the Digital Age September 14, 2017The $99 camera pays homage to the classic Polaroid OneStep.
- Jaybird Freedom 2 Wireless Headphones Review: Same Great Sound, Now Easier to Wear September 14, 2017Our favorite wireless headphones get better with improved eartips and a redesigned cable system.
- Jaybird Run Review: These Wireless Buds Have Great Sound, but Bad Bluetooth September 14, 2017These headphones for runners stay put, but it's tough to keep them connected.
- Buying Guide: iPhone Accessories and Apple Watch Accessories September 13, 2017New Apple iPhones and Watches are on their way, so it's time to accessorize!
- Apple's Animoji Will Teach You To Love Face Tracking, For Better or Worse September 13, 2017With the new iPhone X, you can turn your visage into a fox, a unicorn, or a pile of poo.
- The iPhone X Isn't That Expensive, Actually September 13, 2017With monthly plans, that $1,000 iPhone looks like a much more reasonable purchase.