Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.Tech Blog
Sage Advice now offers a new "tech blog" where we keep you up-to-date with the latest news to keep you "in the know" about your system and any new software and incompatibilities. You can read this blog here. We have also setup an RSS Feed that you can subscribe to to read all our pithy comments anytime you like. And the beauty of our blog is that we have left it open for you to comment!IT Services For Major Publisher
Sage Advice provides onsite IT service for a major book and online publisher. Sage Advice has been chosen to provide IT services for a book and online publisher. Sage Advice will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Windows servers, Network Storage Arrays, and Mac OS X servers, as well as supporting over 50 desktop users on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
"Sage Advice is pleased to be able to provide IT services for the company. We were chosen from many fine candidates and the company's choice of Sage Advice reaffirms that we provide a valuable service with an excellent balance of cost and experience."Upgrade Studio
Local studio chooses Sage Advice to update graphic's studio. A local graphic design firm recently asked Sage Advice to recommend and install new Mac Pro systems to increase speed and productivity for graphic artists working with large Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files. The client has seen a trememdous increase in productivity from the new workstations.Photo Studio Overhaul
Sage overhauls local photo studio's server environment. Sage Advice was selected to completely overhaul the server environment for a local media company. The company provides photography services and needs to be able to store hundreds of terabytes of data and have both online and offline backup and archving system. A new Dell solution was built and installed by Sage Advice offiering loads of storage with complete power protection and data redundancy and backup.
- The Station: A new self-driving car startup, Inside Tesla’s V10 software, Lilium’s big round October 15, 2019If you haven’t heard, TechCrunch has officially launched a weekly newsletter dedicated to all the ways people and goods move from Point A to Point B — today and in the future — whether it’s by bike, bus, scooter, car, train, truck, flying car, robotaxi or rocket. Heck, maybe even via hyperloop. Earlier this year, […]
- Beats brings noise-canceling to its on-ear Solo headphones October 15, 2019Beats this morning announced that it will be bringing its excellent noise-cancellation technology to its Solo line of on-ear headphones. The Solo Pro are the official followup to the Solo 3, a branding shift that’s in line with its other technologies. The noise canceling is the same introduced with the Studio over-ear line, way back […]
- This Week in Apps: Apple caves to China’s App Store demands, Q3 trend outlook, more October 12, 2019Welcome back to This Week in Apps, the Extra Crunch series that recaps the latest OS news, the applications they support, and the money that flows through it all. The app industry in 2018 saw 194 billion downloads and more than $100 billion in purchases. Just in the past quarter, consumer spending exceeded $23 billion and […]
- Confirmed: Nike has picked up Russell Wilson’s Tally/TraceMe in a rare acquisition October 11, 2019Nike has long been synonymous with premium sneakers and other sports gear, but now the company could be extending its brand into another area — digital media — thanks to the rumored acquisition of a Seattle-based startup. TechCrunch has learned and confirmed that the multibillion-dollar sports giant has acquired TraceMe, which originally built an app […]
- Apple creates its own TV studio, will produce WWII drama ‘Masters of Air’ October 11, 2019While Apple has a long list of new programming lined up for its TV+ subscription streaming service, the company won’t actually own any of the announced shows — until now. That’s changing because Apple has formed its own in-house studio, which will produce “Masters of Air,” a follow-up to “Band of Brothers” and “The Pacific,” […]