Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.Tech Blog
Sage Advice now offers a new "tech blog" where we keep you up-to-date with the latest news to keep you "in the know" about your system and any new software and incompatibilities. You can read this blog here. We have also setup an RSS Feed that you can subscribe to to read all our pithy comments anytime you like. And the beauty of our blog is that we have left it open for you to comment!IT Services For Major Publisher
Sage Advice provides onsite IT service for a major book and online publisher. Sage Advice has been chosen to provide IT services for a book and online publisher. Sage Advice will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Windows servers, Network Storage Arrays, and Mac OS X servers, as well as supporting over 50 desktop users on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
"Sage Advice is pleased to be able to provide IT services for the company. We were chosen from many fine candidates and the company's choice of Sage Advice reaffirms that we provide a valuable service with an excellent balance of cost and experience."Upgrade Studio
Local studio chooses Sage Advice to update graphic's studio. A local graphic design firm recently asked Sage Advice to recommend and install new Mac Pro systems to increase speed and productivity for graphic artists working with large Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files. The client has seen a trememdous increase in productivity from the new workstations.Photo Studio Overhaul
Sage overhauls local photo studio's server environment. Sage Advice was selected to completely overhaul the server environment for a local media company. The company provides photography services and needs to be able to store hundreds of terabytes of data and have both online and offline backup and archving system. A new Dell solution was built and installed by Sage Advice offiering loads of storage with complete power protection and data redundancy and backup.
- Apple gives a sneak peek of its new Peanuts series with ‘Snoopy in Space’ trailer July 17, 2019As the U.S. commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Moon landing, Apple took to the internet to give audiences a peek into the first of its new Peanuts series, “Snoopy in Space.” The series will follow Charles M. Schulz’s characters as they take a field trip to a NASA location where Snoopy and Woodstock are […]
- Apple reportedly planning to fund creation of exclusive original podcasts July 17, 2019Apple is said to be planning to bankroll the creation of original podcasts from third-parties that it will offer exclusively on its own streaming services, Bloomberg reports. The report says that Apple’s plans to land podcast exclusives will help the company compete with similar offerings from streaming rivals, including Spotify and Stitcher, both of which […]
- Watch how Apollo 11 set the course for Apple’s alternate history space race TV drama July 16, 2019One of the shows coming to Apple’s forthcoming streaming original content video service, Apple TV+, is “For All Mankind,” a series led by showrunner Ronald D. Moore, whose most notable previous credit is creating Syfy’s “Battlestar Galactica” remake series. “For All Mankind” is an alternate history fiction series that imagines what happens if the Russians […]
- UK deep tech VC IQ Capital launches new $125M growth fund, closes third VC fund at $175M July 16, 2019IQ Capital, a U.K.-based deep tech fund that has invested in startups such as Paragraf, Senseye and Funderbeam, has launched a new $125 million Growth Opportunities Fund and closed its third venture fund, IQ Capital Fund III, at $175 million. This brings the total new capital to be invested to more than $300 million. National […]
- What to expect from tomorrow’s antitrust hearing featuring big tech July 15, 2019Tomorrow, representatives from Facebook, Google, Amazon and Apple will testify before Congress in the second hearing organized as part of the House Judiciary Committee’s antitrust investigation into the world’s largest technology companies. While the first hearing focused on the ways technology companies busted the traditional news business, this one promises to look at the “impact […]