News About Sage Advice
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.Tech Blog
Sage Advice now offers a new "tech blog" where we keep you up-to-date with the latest news to keep you "in the know" about your system and any new software and incompatibilities. You can read this blog here. We have also setup an RSS Feed that you can subscribe to to read all our pithy comments anytime you like. And the beauty of our blog is that we have left it open for you to comment!IT Services For Major Publisher
Sage Advice provides onsite IT service for a major book and online publisher. Sage Advice has been chosen to provide IT services for a book and online publisher. Sage Advice will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Windows servers, Network Storage Arrays, and Mac OS X servers, as well as supporting over 50 desktop users on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
"Sage Advice is pleased to be able to provide IT services for the company. We were chosen from many fine candidates and the company's choice of Sage Advice reaffirms that we provide a valuable service with an excellent balance of cost and experience."Upgrade Studio
Local studio chooses Sage Advice to update graphic's studio. A local graphic design firm recently asked Sage Advice to recommend and install new Mac Pro systems to increase speed and productivity for graphic artists working with large Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files. The client has seen a trememdous increase in productivity from the new workstations.Photo Studio Overhaul
Sage overhauls local photo studio's server environment. Sage Advice was selected to completely overhaul the server environment for a local media company. The company provides photography services and needs to be able to store hundreds of terabytes of data and have both online and offline backup and archving system. A new Dell solution was built and installed by Sage Advice offiering loads of storage with complete power protection and data redundancy and backup.
- Influential Apple analyst cuts iPhone shipment estimates December 14, 2018TF International Securities Apple analyst extraordinaire Ming-Chi Kuo delivered a less than stellar iPhone forecast this week with the straightforwardly titled note, “2019 iPhone shipments likely to be under 190 million units.” The letter puts the number of Apple handsets well below previous analyst predictions of 212 million for next year. Kuo is largely regarded […]
- Tumblr’s back in the App Store following porn ban announcement December 13, 2018Tumblr is back. Sort of. The social blogging platform reappeared on Apple’s App Store this week, some three weeks after being pulled over child pornography concerns. Ten days ago, the company adopted a scorched earth response to the issue, announcing a blanket ban on adult material as part of a “better, more positive Tumblr.” The […]
- Jennifer Garner and J.J. Abrams are making a limited series for Apple December 13, 2018More than a decade after the end of “Alias,” J.J. Abrams and Jennifer Garner are teaming up on a new limited series for Apple. The show, titled “My Glory Was I Had Such Friends,” will be based on the Amy Silverstein memoir of the same name, about how Silverstein’s friends supported her as she waited […]
- What China searched for in 2018: World Cup, trade war, Apple December 13, 2018Soon after Google unveiled the top trends in what people searched for in 2018, Baidu published what captivated the Chinese in a parallel online universe, where most of the West’s mainstream tech services, including Google and Facebook, are inaccessible. Google’s year in search 2018: the World Cup, Fortnite GIFs and Bitcoin China’s top search engine […]
- Apple plans major US expansion, including a new $1 billion campus in Austin December 13, 2018Apple has announced a major expansion that will see it open a new campus in North Austin and new offices in Seattle, San Diego and Los Angeles as it bids to increase its workforce in the U.S. The firm said it intends also to significantly expand its presence in Pittsburgh, New York and Boulder, Colorado over […]