News About Sage Advice
Dell Registered Partner
We are now a Dell Registered Partner. This means we are an authorized reseller for all Dell products including servers, desktop, laptops, and peripherals. We can spec and install an entire network of Dell products for you! Dell makes some of the most popular computer hardware today.
Sage Advice has been chosen to participate in the Citrix Beta test for their latest remote support option, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
Sage Advice now offers a new "tech blog" where we keep you up-to-date with the latest news to keep you "in the know" about your system and any new software and incompatibilities. You can read this blog here. We have also setup an RSS Feed that you can subscribe to to read all our pithy comments anytime you like. And the beauty of our blog is that we have left it open for you to comment!
IT Services For Major Publisher
Sage Advice provides onsite IT service for a major book and online publisher. Sage Advice has been chosen to provide IT services for a book and online publisher. Sage Advice will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Windows servers, Network Storage Arrays, and Mac OS X servers, as well as supporting over 50 desktop users on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
"Sage Advice is pleased to be able to provide IT services for the company. We were chosen from many fine candidates and the company's choice of Sage Advice reaffirms that we provide a valuable service with an excellent balance of cost and experience."
Local studio chooses Sage Advice to update graphic's studio. A local graphic design firm recently asked Sage Advice to recommend and install new Mac Pro systems to increase speed and productivity for graphic artists working with large Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files. The client has seen a trememdous increase in productivity from the new workstations.
Photo Studio Overhaul
Sage overhauls local photo studio's server environment. Sage Advice was selected to completely overhaul the server environment for a local media company. The company provides photography services and needs to be able to store hundreds of terabytes of data and have both online and offline backup and archving system. A new Dell solution was built and installed by Sage Advice offiering loads of storage with complete power protection and data redundancy and backup.
- How to download your data from Apple October 17, 2018Good news! Apple now allows U.S. customers to download a copy of their data, months after rolling out the feature to EU customers. But don’t be disappointed when you get your download and find there’s almost nothing in there. Earlier this year when I requested my own data (before the portal feature rolled out), Apple […]
- Sneaky subscriptions are plaguing the App Store October 15, 2018Subscriptions have turned into a booming business for app developers, accounting for $10.6 billion in consumer spend on the App Store in 2017, and poised to grow to $75.7 billion by 2022. But alongside this healthy growth, a number of scammers are now taking advantage of subscriptions in order to trick users into signing up […]
- No, Apple didn’t acquire music analytics startup Asaii, it hired the founders to work on Apple Music October 15, 2018On the heels of news of not one but two acquisitions from Apple last week, a report surfaced yesterday that Apple had picked up yet another company, the music analytics startup Asaii, for under $100 million; the report led to a “confirmation” from a shareholder in a separate report. But as it turns out, neither […]
- Zimmer Biomet and Apple launch clinical study using Apple Watch and iPhone for 10K knee and hip replacement patients October 15, 2018Apple has made health — and helping people keep tabs on theirs — a cornerstone of how it is presenting the benefits of its newest Apple Watch, and today comes news of another way that this is taking shape. Zimmer Biomet, a world leader in developing the components and systems for joint replacements, says that […]
- Truphone, an eSIM mobile carrier that works with Apple, raises another $71M, now valued at $507M October 15, 2018Truphone — a UK startup that provides global mobile voice and data services by way of an eSIM model for phones, tablets and IoT devices — said that it has raised another £18 million ($23.7 million) in funding; plus it said it has secured £36 million ($47 million) more “on a conditional basis” to expand […]