News About Sage Advice
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.Tech Blog
Sage Advice now offers a new "tech blog" where we keep you up-to-date with the latest news to keep you "in the know" about your system and any new software and incompatibilities. You can read this blog here. We have also setup an RSS Feed that you can subscribe to to read all our pithy comments anytime you like. And the beauty of our blog is that we have left it open for you to comment!IT Services For Major Publisher
Sage Advice provides onsite IT service for a major book and online publisher. Sage Advice has been chosen to provide IT services for a book and online publisher. Sage Advice will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining Windows servers, Network Storage Arrays, and Mac OS X servers, as well as supporting over 50 desktop users on both Macintosh and Windows platforms.
"Sage Advice is pleased to be able to provide IT services for the company. We were chosen from many fine candidates and the company's choice of Sage Advice reaffirms that we provide a valuable service with an excellent balance of cost and experience."Upgrade Studio
Local studio chooses Sage Advice to update graphic's studio. A local graphic design firm recently asked Sage Advice to recommend and install new Mac Pro systems to increase speed and productivity for graphic artists working with large Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop files. The client has seen a trememdous increase in productivity from the new workstations.Photo Studio Overhaul
Sage overhauls local photo studio's server environment. Sage Advice was selected to completely overhaul the server environment for a local media company. The company provides photography services and needs to be able to store hundreds of terabytes of data and have both online and offline backup and archving system. A new Dell solution was built and installed by Sage Advice offiering loads of storage with complete power protection and data redundancy and backup.
- Here’s everything Apple announced at its ‘Show Time’ event March 25, 2019Even after last week’s stream of hardware releases — a new iPad, new iMacs, and new AirPods all back-to-back — Apple had more to announce. The company announced a bunch of new stuff at a two hour event this morning, primarily focusing on its new premium media subscriptions. Don’t have time to catch up on […]
- YouTube denies that it is canning scripted series, plans to launch ad-supported slate in coming weeks March 25, 2019On the heels of Apple announcing paid, monthly subscription services for video, games, and news, YouTube says it is also doubling down original video content. Parent company Google has denied a report in Bloomberg that YouTube has stopped accepting pitches for scripted shows. But it also confirmed another aspect of the same report: it plans a […]
- All the videos from Apple’s big media event March 25, 2019Video served as both form and function today at Apple’s media event, and the company wasn’t stingy with classic Apple event videos. Ranging from previews of new services like Apple Arcade to a look at the artists creating content for Apple TV +, the videos should give folks who missed the live stream a quick […]
- Oprah offers more details about her partnership with Apple March 25, 2019Apple’s event today, where it announced its streaming plans and more, ended with a whole bunch of celebrities taking the stage to talk about the shows they’re making for the new Apple TV+ service. The boldface names included Steven Spielberg, Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston — but for the big finish, Apple brought out Oprah […]
- Apple unveils its subscription streaming service, Apple TV+ March 25, 2019To close out today’s press event focused on Apple’s services business, the company has officially announced its streaming initiative, Apple TV+. CEO Tim Cook said this will be an ad-free subscription, with everything available for online and offline viewing, in more than 100 countries. It’s coming this fall, but Apple hasn’t shared any pricing info. […]