Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Forensic expert questions US claims that Julian Assange conspired to crack military password September 25, 2020
- Covid-19 has changed how we think about cyber security forever September 25, 2020
- Gartner: Balance safety, privacy and productivity when employees return to the workplace September 25, 2020
- ‘Not unjust’ to extradite WilkiLeaks founder Julian Assange, court hears September 24, 2020
- Third-party code bug left Instagram users at risk of account takeover September 24, 2020
- Can banks solve money laundering puzzle through technology? September 24, 2020
- Top five ways backup can protect against ransomware September 24, 2020
- Government blasted over ‘reckless’ contact-tracing security September 24, 2020
- Race to patch as Microsoft confirms Zerologon attacks in the wild September 24, 2020
- WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has Asperger syndrome and depression, court hears September 23, 2020
- Public admires security professionals, but doesn’t want their jobs September 23, 2020
- What's involved in VPN maintenance and management? September 23, 2020
- Video gamers barraged with cyber attacks September 23, 2020
- US agencies warn of election disinformation and cyber attacks September 23, 2020
- Activision shoots down data breach claims September 22, 2020
- GDS reviewing Cloud First policy post-Schrems II September 22, 2020
- Scam mobile apps spreading via rogue TikTok accounts September 22, 2020
- WikiLeaks published unredacted cables after password was disclosed in book September 22, 2020
- Trump implicated in plans to prosecute Assange over war leaks September 21, 2020
- Why business resilience management should be high on the agenda September 21, 2020