Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, ral estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- IBM hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Spyware and virus detection and eradication
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Lloyds Bank uses community effort to push out DevOps June 19, 2019
- IoT Security Foundation publishes smart building whitepaper June 19, 2019
- Converged security takes centre stage at IFSEC June 19, 2019
- UK to host world’s first surveillance camera day June 18, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Business needs to see infosec pros as trusted advisers June 18, 2019
- A good business disaster recovery plan considers IT, staffing June 17, 2019
- DevSecOps is key to uniting opposing forces June 17, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Top infosec task is getting on board agenda June 17, 2019
- Asco breaks silence on ransomware attack June 17, 2019
- Building a cyber-physical immune system June 14, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Infosec needs to avoid FUD and keep it real June 14, 2019
- Innovation drives Nominet to cyber security June 14, 2019
- UK firms need to address risky user habits June 13, 2019
- Facebook London hiring spree focuses on tackling online harms June 13, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Security risk ratings key to security/business understanding June 13, 2019
- AI-enabled cyber attacks a reality soon, warns Mikko Hypponen June 13, 2019
- Operational technology security improving, but attack surface continues to grow June 12, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Focus on business impact and likelihood of cyber attacks June 12, 2019
- Austrian Supreme Court green-lights GDPR case against Facebook June 12, 2019
- Why the rise of IT managed by the business is driving creative thinking June 11, 2019