Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Three more identity providers to withdraw from troubled Gov.uk Verify programme August 23, 2019
- How to bolster IAM strategies using automation August 23, 2019
- Majority of organisations struggling with cloud security August 23, 2019
- Security pros reiterate warning against encryption backdoors August 22, 2019
- A helping hand from the Nordics in the eye of the GDPR storm August 22, 2019
- Use modern cloud security best practices August 22, 2019
- Tech firms join forces to boost cloud security August 22, 2019
- Cyber attackers exploiting poor cloud security August 22, 2019
- GDPR, AI intensify privacy and data protection compliance demands August 21, 2019
- Box aims to shield businesses from data loss threat August 21, 2019
- Healthcare faces triple cyber threat, says FireEye August 21, 2019
- Security concerns blocking UK digital transformation August 21, 2019
- Human error a big risk to ICS cyber security, study shows August 20, 2019
- Malware still top security threat, say infosec pros August 20, 2019
- Huawei to US: Ban violates free market principles August 20, 2019
- Even fintech startups battling to meet cyber security challenges August 20, 2019
- UK financial account takeovers up, report warns August 19, 2019
- Q2 shows ransomware proliferation, Kaspersky warns August 19, 2019
- US extends temporary stay on Huawei ban August 19, 2019
- Google finds that web users log in with compromised credentials August 16, 2019