Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, ral estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- IBM hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Spyware and virus detection and eradication
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- 20 firms join Tech Nation’s cyber security scale-up programme April 18, 2019
- State-sponsored hackers are hijacking DNS, researchers warn April 18, 2019
- UK government to introduce online porn age checks April 17, 2019
- Nearly a quarter of tech firms do not security check products April 17, 2019
- Middle East CIOs optimistic as budgets increase and digital transformations expand April 17, 2019
- TfL suspends Wi-Fi service as Extinction Rebellion spreads April 17, 2019
- Morrisons to launch fresh appeal against breach liability ruling April 17, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Surviving the existential cyber punch April 16, 2019
- Huawei cyber security chief John Suffolk: It’s not our culture to be aggressive April 16, 2019
- The exploitation of flaws in the HTTPS protocol April 16, 2019
- Energy industry needs to up cyber defences, warns report April 16, 2019
- NatWest eases business payments with biometric authentication on mobile April 16, 2019
- Facebook takes extraordinary legal steps to contain document leak April 15, 2019
- Zero trust is about more than products April 15, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Seven steps to manage risk of catastrophic cyber attack April 15, 2019
- Automation will bring job security, say most IT security pros April 15, 2019
- NCSC seeks new breed of cyber security startups April 15, 2019
- How botnets pose a threat to the IoT ecosystem April 12, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Cyber attack survival not a matter of luck April 12, 2019
- Bounty UK fined £400,000 for sharing personal data unlawfully April 12, 2019