Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, ral estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- IBM hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Spyware and virus detection and eradication
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Security challenge is to move as fast as the business March 25, 2019
- Lack of security skills exposing business to attack March 25, 2019
- Small businesses hit hardest by cyber crime costs March 25, 2019
- Digital Darwinism unkind to those who wait, says Palo Alto March 22, 2019
- UK government at odds over Huawei threat March 22, 2019
- Facebook security policy and practices unfit, say infosec pros March 22, 2019
- Russian cyber espionage groups targeting EU governments March 21, 2019
- Spike in cyber attacks targeting Cisco Webex March 20, 2019
- Police investigate Norsk Hydro ransomware attack March 20, 2019
- UK cyber experts to support global company boards March 20, 2019
- UK government organisations’ email security lagging March 20, 2019
- Growing board focus on cyber risk challenges current thinking March 19, 2019
- Norsk Hydro confirms ransomware attack March 19, 2019
- More than half of EU firms report cyber attack losses March 19, 2019
- Firms urged to protect against spear phishing March 19, 2019
- Norwegian aluminium producer hit by ‘extensive’ cyber attack March 19, 2019
- Build in trust, experts advise cyber innovators March 18, 2019
- EU law enforcement agencies prepare for major cyber attacks March 18, 2019
- CyLon announces latest cyber security accelerator cohort March 18, 2019
- Layer your approach to web security March 18, 2019