Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
- Police take down VPN linked to multiple ransomware hits January 18, 2022
- Cobalt Strike still C2 infrastructure of choice January 18, 2022
- Nato offers tech support after 'massive cyber attack' hits Ukraine January 14, 2022
- Umbrella company Brookson self-refers to NCSC following cyber attack on its network January 14, 2022
- Nordic companies targeted in wave of cyber attacks January 13, 2022
- Councillors refuse public release of IT audit of Hackney Psya ransomware attack January 13, 2022
- NCSC sounds alarm over Russia-backed hacks January 13, 2022
- ICO investigates police use of app to covertly record calls from mobile phones January 13, 2022
- MEPs demand EU probe into Pegasus spyware abuse January 12, 2022
- UK government bodies challenged on secure identity January 12, 2022
- Microsoft fixes six zero-days in January Patch Tuesday update January 12, 2022
- Dutch cyber volunteers receive major funding boost January 12, 2022
- Almost half of Log4j downloads still dangerously exposed January 11, 2022
- Banks accused of neglecting customer security measures January 11, 2022
- IT departments struggling to secure printer endpoints January 11, 2022
- Cyber security failure one of biggest risks facing countries and businesses, warns WEF January 11, 2022
- Ministry of Justice caught up in multiple cyber incidents January 10, 2022
- France fines Facebook and Google over alleged cookie malpractice January 6, 2022
- Google buys Siemplify in first phase of cyber investment January 5, 2022
- Admins warned that Exchange date fix will take time to roll out January 4, 2022