Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Technical hiccups force Babuk ransomware gang to change tactics July 29, 2021
- Investigatory Powers Tribunal finds UK spy agencies unlawfully collected personal data July 29, 2021
- Almost half unaware of GP data-sharing plans July 28, 2021
- Top vulnerabilities target perimeter devices July 28, 2021
- COP26 cyber resource hub launched for Glasgow businesses July 28, 2021
- Security Think Tank: Consider cyber policies and procedures as you welcome employees back July 28, 2021
- US lawmakers call for probe into ‘arrogant’ spyware firm July 27, 2021
- TikTok sets up cyber security hub in Dublin July 27, 2021
- Malicious actors turn to obscure programming languages July 26, 2021
- No More Ransom initiative saves £850m over five years July 26, 2021
- Government-led innovation can help cyber startups find a market July 26, 2021
- Kaseya obtains universal ransomware decryptor July 23, 2021
- Respect in Security challenges abuse and harassment in cyber July 22, 2021
- New thinking and systems required to tackle online fraud in retail July 22, 2021
- France’s Macron among alleged Pegasus targets July 21, 2021
- NCSC’s Cameron urges deeper cyber alliance-building July 20, 2021
- Sparsely staffed offices: the new post-pandemic cyber gap July 20, 2021
- The Secret IR Insider’s Diary: It’s all gone quie... July 20, 2021
- NHS Digital tightens rules for GPDPR data scrape July 20, 2021
- Security Think Tank: A return to the office is not a return to normal July 20, 2021