Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
- Security Think Tank: 2022 changed how we thought about resilience December 9, 2022
- Consumers to get new protections against dodgy apps December 8, 2022
- Too many secrets: What can today’s cyber teams learn from a 30-year-old film? December 8, 2022
- Apple to tap third party for physical security keys December 8, 2022
- Clinicians who raised patient safety risks claim Berkshire NHS trust deleted email evidence December 7, 2022
- Rackspace email outage confirmed as ransomware attack December 7, 2022
- Google, MS, Oracle vulnerabilities make November ’22 a big month for patching December 7, 2022
- Security Think Tank: As cyber pros, we need to articulate our needs better December 7, 2022
- Legacy IT magnifies cyber risk for Defra, says NAO December 6, 2022
- Industrial IoT focus of next NCSC startup challenge December 6, 2022
- Don’t become an unwitting tool in Russia’s cyber war December 6, 2022
- Fake investment ads persist on Meta’s social networks December 5, 2022
- Cohesity doubles down on cyber-defence failings via backup December 5, 2022
- Security Think Tank: The more you buy, the less you protect December 5, 2022
- French cyber consultancy Hackuity sets up UK operation December 5, 2022
- Twitter ‘replacement’ Hive Social shuts off service in privacy alert December 2, 2022
- MI6 chief’s hacked emails attacked MI5 and betrayed British spy operations in China December 1, 2022
- LastPass probes new cyber incident related to August attack December 1, 2022
- Ransomware: Is there hope beyond the overhyped? December 1, 2022
- South Staffs Water customer data leaked after ransomware attack November 30, 2022