Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Labour condemns Google data plans February 21, 2020
- Malicious apps still getting past Google controls February 21, 2020
- F-Secure’s AI reads mean tweets to fight abuse and trolls February 21, 2020
- The greatest contest ever – privacy versus security February 21, 2020
- Addressing the IoT security challenge February 21, 2020
- UK and US accuse Russian spooks of Georgia cyber attacks February 20, 2020
- Google plans to send Brits’ data to US after Brexit February 20, 2020
- Facilities firm ISS World crippled by ransomware attack February 20, 2020
- Cost of cloud misconfigurations set at $5tn February 19, 2020
- Blasé directors put business data at risk February 19, 2020
- Questions raised over Office 365 shared content policy February 19, 2020
- US ‘breached due process’ in spying operation against Julian Assange’s lawyers February 18, 2020
- Girlguiding hosts interactive cyber security workshop February 18, 2020
- Untrusted security teams being left out of business decisions February 18, 2020
- Is this Netflix-style thriller the future of security training? February 18, 2020
- Most CISOs ready to move jobs if something better comes along February 18, 2020
- Veeam Availability Suite v10 adds NAS backup and cloud tiering February 18, 2020
- Security Think Tank: Zero trust strategies must start small, then grow February 18, 2020
- Mastercard opens European security resilience unit February 17, 2020
- Ex-soldiers to become ethical hackers February 17, 2020