Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, ral estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- IBM hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Spyware and virus detection and eradication
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Is It Time for a Google Fitness Watch? January 17, 2019Fitness is what’s driving smartwatches.
- 2 Food Processors Tested: Breville, Cuisinart January 17, 2019Even if your knife skills are solid, a food processor is still faster and more convenient for bigger projects.
- Best Skiing and Snowboarding Gear (2019): Jackets, Boots, and More January 16, 2019From custom skis to the ultimate in-bounds backpack, everything you need to make the most of powder days.
- 8 Best Travel Coffee Mugs (2019): Insulated, Steel, Thermal January 16, 2019From classics like Zojirushii, Yeti, and Stanley to new mugs from OtterBox and Snow Peak, I tried a ton of travel tumblers this winter. These are the best.
- Nike's Self-Lacing Adapt BB Basketball Shoe Is Actually Smart January 15, 2019The Adapt BB isn't just an impressive riff on a sci-fi dream—it's a lightweight, NBA-ready kick that's ushering in a new age of smart footwear.
- The Rise of the Swiss Army Gadget January 13, 2019From mirrors with speakers to picture-frame wireless chargers, we're deep into the age of multifunction devices.
- 9 Best CES 2019 Devices You Can Buy Right Now: Suunto, Lenovo, Razer, and More January 12, 2019Has CES whet your appetite for gadgets? From Withings watches to Xbox keyboards, here are our favorite weekend picks.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Robots, Smart Health, and Security Fails at CES January 12, 2019WIRED’s Gadget Lab team kicks off the new year with a wrap-up of the year’s biggest electronics show. Plus, an interview with Reddit’s Jen Wong.
- CES 2019 Liveblog Day 4: Thursday’s News and Photos, Live From Las Vegas January 11, 2019This year’s CES, one of the biggest consumer tech showcases in the world, continues Thursday. Join us for live updates from the show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Women's Sexuality Is Still Taboo for Tech—at Least at CES January 10, 2019Sex robots and VR porn are fine, but a robotic vibrator that delivers a blended orgasm to women is immoral and profane? Oh, the hypocrisy.
- The Best of CES 2019: Laptops, Smart Home, Parenting, TVs January 10, 2019WIRED's picks for the standout products from this year's CES consumer electronics fest.
- It’s Easier Than Ever to Log Your Kid’s Data—But Should You? January 10, 2019Meet the quantified kid: More gadgets let you track data from before birth and into their teens. But it probably won’t make you a better parent.
- CES 2019 Liveblog Day 3: Wednesday’s News and Photos, Live From Las Vegas January 10, 2019This year’s CES, one of the biggest consumer tech showcases in the world, continues Wednesday. Join us for live updates from the show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- CES 2019: More of the Coolest Stuff We've Seen So Far January 9, 2019We've played with a bunch of great new consumer products here at CES. Here are the neatest things we saw on day two.
- Ignore 5G, for Now January 9, 2019Want the super-fast mobile speeds promised by 5G technology? Come back in a year.
- CES 2019 Liveblog Day 2: Tuesday’s News and Photos, Live From Las Vegas January 9, 2019This year’s CES, one of the biggest consumer tech showcases in the world, continues Tuesday. Join us for live updates from the show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Keep a Daily Planner in 2019—for Yourself and Nobody Else January 8, 2019Does your planner need to be Insta-worthy? No. But a decorative, multi-colored, stickered planner just might help you love your to-do list.
- Google's New Interpreter Mode Translates Your Conversation January 8, 2019If you want to ask a favor of the Parisian concierge, but maybe your French is too rusty, let Google do the talking.
- CES 2019: All the Coolest Stuff We've Seen So Far January 8, 2019In the sea of consumer products that is CES 2019, a few gems stand out. This is the neatest tech we've seen at the show.
- CES 2019 Liveblog Day 1: News and Photos From CES in Las Vegas January 8, 2019This year's CES, one of the biggest consumer tech showcases in the world, starts Monday morning. Join us for live updates from the show in Las Vegas, Nevada.