Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
- Consistency is key to mitigate outsourcing risk May 27, 2022
- Consultation launched on datacentre, cloud security May 26, 2022
- Security Think Tank: Core security processes must adapt in a complex landscape May 26, 2022
- Two-thirds of UK organisations defrauded since start of pandemic May 26, 2022
- Most CFOs being left out of ransomware conversations May 26, 2022
- New inquiry looks at the state of UK chips May 25, 2022
- ICO orders facial recognition firm Clearview AI to delete all data about UK residents May 24, 2022
- Ransomware volumes grew faster than ever in 2021 May 24, 2022
- business impact analysis (BIA) May 23, 2022
- Did the Conti ransomware crew orchestrate its own demise? May 23, 2022
- Security Think Tank: Understanding attack paths is a question of training May 23, 2022
- Applying international law to cyber will be a tall order May 20, 2022
- Microsoft drops emergency patch after Patch Tuesday screw up May 20, 2022
- Former Welsh steelworks becomes ‘living’ cyber lab May 20, 2022
- Chinese cyber spooks exploit western sanctions on Russia May 20, 2022
- business continuity plan (BCP) May 19, 2022
- Defensive cyber attacks may be justified, says attorney general May 19, 2022
- Top cyber criminal earnings outpace those of business leaders May 19, 2022
- Nature of cyber war evolving in real time, says Microsoft president May 19, 2022
- Red teaming will be standard in Dutch governmental organisations by 2025 May 19, 2022