Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Three cyber criminals arrested in Nigerian BEC investigation November 25, 2020
- 8 benefits of a security operations center November 25, 2020
- From front line to back office – how supporting the cyber community keeps the NHS safe November 25, 2020
- Securing UK’s critical national infrastructure is a 2021 priority November 25, 2020
- Use of abusive stalkerware against women skyrocketed in 2020 November 25, 2020
- Business continuity vendors bolster offerings during pandemic November 24, 2020
- Belgian security researcher hacks Tesla with Raspberry Pi November 24, 2020
- Nominet introduces new resources for cyber scam victims November 24, 2020
- Telcos could face huge fines under new security laws November 23, 2020
- NCSC issues retail security alert ahead of Black Friday sales November 23, 2020
- Manchester United praised for swift response to cyber attack November 23, 2020
- MPs subjected to over 22 million malicious email attacks in 2020 November 23, 2020
- Data protection impact assessment tips and templates November 20, 2020
- Security pros fear prosecution under outdated UK laws November 20, 2020
- Data silos and IT complexity stifle business potential November 19, 2020
- Security sector broadly backs Boris Johnson’s Cyber Force November 19, 2020
- 2021 the year of commodity ransomware, says Sophos November 18, 2020
- US cyber security chief fired for contradicting Trump November 18, 2020
- The case of Julian Assange as he faces US extradition bid – Computer Weekly Downtime Upload podcast November 18, 2020
- Choosing between proxy vs. API CASB deployment modes November 17, 2020