Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Egypt, Italy and US most affected in Facebook leak April 9, 2021
- NCSC: Using your pet’s name as a password is very stupid April 9, 2021
- Cring ransomware hits ICS through two-year-old bug April 9, 2021
- Nation-state cyber attacks double in three years April 8, 2021
- Facebook ducks calls to apologise over huge data leak April 7, 2021
- Unpatched SAP applications are target-rich ground for hackers April 7, 2021
- Facebook data leak could be outside scope of GDPR April 6, 2021
- 5 endpoint security best practices to keep company data safe April 1, 2021
- Ultimate guide to cybersecurity incident response April 1, 2021
- How to build a honeypot to increase network security March 31, 2021
- NHS is apparently closing security skills gap March 31, 2021
- Security Think Tank: Evolving threats, tech, leaves CNI exposed March 31, 2021
- Cyber Security Council to champion UK security pros March 31, 2021
- Nordics run information sharing on digital vaccination passports March 31, 2021
- Create an incident response plan with this free template March 30, 2021
- Ransomware attack on London schools highlights warnings March 30, 2021
- The Security Interviews: How to secure an F1 team in a pandemic March 30, 2021
- Backup survey: UK councils’ downtimes five times longer than average March 29, 2021
- Backup appliances the hot topic for Pas-de-Calais fire brigade March 26, 2021
- Retailer FatFace pays $2m ransom to Conti cyber criminals March 26, 2021