Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
- IT Priorities 2022: Pandemic’s long tail for cyber buyers December 6, 2021
- Surge in Nobelium-linked supply chain attacks December 6, 2021
- Pandora Papers: How journalists mined terabytes of offshore data to expose the world’s elites December 2, 2021
- Millions of credit card details for sale on dark web for as little as 75p December 2, 2021
- GTT teams with Palo Alto to power SASE platform December 2, 2021
- Security Think Tank: Think people, processes and systems December 2, 2021
- Kaspersky introduces cyber policy for bionic devices December 1, 2021
- A ‘whole of society’ approach to cyber may be on the horizon December 1, 2021
- Security Think Tank: In the cloud, anti-human approaches set us up to fail December 1, 2021
- Compliance, device management a challenge for NHS cyber teams November 30, 2021
- MI6 will ‘open up’ to tech firms to innovate faster than adversaries, says chief Richard Moore November 30, 2021
- HP patches bugs in over 150 printer models November 30, 2021
- Recovering from ransomware: One organisation’s inside story November 30, 2021
- ICO warns facial recognition company Clearview AI it could face £17m fine over privacy breaches November 29, 2021
- British Army picks Immersive Labs for cyber training November 29, 2021
- Three latest trends and developments around the Mitre ATT&CK framework November 29, 2021
- Security Think Tank: Dissecting the true value of SASE is a challenge November 29, 2021
- Computing at the edge: Let’s get on board November 26, 2021
- UK’s surveillance culture may be normalising use of tech for abuse November 26, 2021
- Security Think Tank: SASE will become operational reality November 26, 2021