Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- How cyber warfare laws limit risk on a digital battleground July 9, 2020
- The future of cyber warfare requires infosec's attention July 9, 2020
- HSBC customers targeted in new smishing scam July 9, 2020
- Majority of security pros fed up with alert fatigue July 9, 2020
- Clearview AI faces ICO investigation over facial recognition July 9, 2020
- Most finance firms are multicloud, but many are unprepared for public cloud cyber attacks July 9, 2020
- More Joker malware apps chucked off Google Play Store July 9, 2020
- Pubs and restaurants failing on cyber fraud protection July 9, 2020
- Use of spyware apps linked to domestic abuse soars in lockdown July 8, 2020
- Cosmic Lynx cyber crime group takes BEC to new heights July 8, 2020
- Over 15 billion credentials for sale on dark web July 8, 2020
- Security Think Tank: The past and future of security automation July 8, 2020
- Security funding soars despite Covid-19 slump, but problems lie ahead July 8, 2020
- Cyber4Summer scheme to divert young people from cyber crime July 7, 2020
- Security Think Tank: Balancing human oversight with AI autonomy July 7, 2020
- MSP Xchanging attacked in ransomware incident July 7, 2020
- Need to secure industrial IoT more acute than ever July 6, 2020
- Lorca scale-ups bring diverse security to the fore July 6, 2020
- North Korea behind spate of Magecart attacks July 6, 2020
- Security Think Tank: SIEM and AI – a match made in heaven? July 6, 2020