Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- SonicWall sees 226.3 million ransomware attack attempts in May June 22, 2021
- Cloudflare announces new integrations with Microsoft, others June 22, 2021
- Innova and RISE drive node development in Sweden June 22, 2021
- NSPCC, IWF help under-18s scrub their nude photos from the web June 22, 2021
- UK SMEs lack capacity to fend off cyber attacks June 22, 2021
- Parliamentary devices left in taxis, buses, trains and pubs June 21, 2021
- Best practices for secure printing June 21, 2021
- NHS App reaches six million users, thanks to Covid vaccine feature June 18, 2021
- ping sweep (ICMP sweep) June 18, 2021
- Lorca Ignite programme targets breakout cyber talent June 18, 2021
- Carnival Cruises hit by fourth cyber incident in a year June 18, 2021
- Cyber crooks target Amazon Prime users ahead of retail bonanza June 17, 2021
- Biden tackles Putin on ransomware at Geneva summit June 17, 2021
- SolarWinds hack explained: Everything you need to know June 16, 2021
- Cl0p ransomware gang clapped in irons, assets seized June 16, 2021
- Organisations cannot rely on cyber insurance to cover losses June 16, 2021
- NHS Test and Trace picks Risk Ledger to secure supply chain June 15, 2021
- Privacy pro salaries rise throughout pandemic, but at a cost June 15, 2021
- Ransomware most insidious cyber threat facing UK June 15, 2021
- The Security Interviews: How to build a government model to ‘hack for good’ June 15, 2021