Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Questions raised by New Zealand central bank boss, following cyber attack investigation January 19, 2021
- UK fraud agency deploys ArcGIS dashboard for data sharing January 19, 2021
- Value of GDPR fines shows dramatic increase in 2020 January 19, 2021
- Click fraud levels reach new heights in pandemic January 19, 2021
- Criminals fiddled stolen Covid-19 vaccine data to damage trust January 19, 2021
- Security Think Tank: In 2021, enable, empower and entrust your users January 19, 2021
- MoD reports 18% rise in data loss incidents January 18, 2021
- NCSC CyberFirst Girls 2021 contest kicks off January 17, 2021
- US cyber security agencies get $9bn in Biden plan January 15, 2021
- Coalition proposes secure standard model for Covid-19 passports January 15, 2021
- All EU states can take data protection cases against Facebook, says EU court January 14, 2021
- Select a customer IAM architecture to boost business, security January 14, 2021
- Experian calls for less bureaucratic data regulations January 14, 2021
- Extended detection and response tools take EDR to next level January 14, 2021
- Old, on-premise systems targeted in Hackney ransomware attack January 14, 2021
- Security Think Tank: Plan for hybrid working to become normal January 14, 2021
- Three-quarters of finance firms report more potentially criminal activity in their networks January 13, 2021
- World’s largest dark web market disrupted in major police operation January 13, 2021
- Covid-19 immunity passport tests to begin in UK January 13, 2021
- Stolen Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine data leaked January 13, 2021