Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Pitney Bowes ‘considering options’ after malware attack October 16, 2019
- Sweden’s first GDPR fine sets regulatory tone October 16, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Embed security professionals in your risk strategy October 16, 2019
- Attackers hunt iPhone jailbreakers in click fraud campaign October 15, 2019
- Podcast: The Computer Weekly Downtime Upload – episode 34 October 15, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Risk management must go beyond spreadsheets October 15, 2019
- Private equity swoops on Sophos October 14, 2019
- Researchers reveal the cyber campaign that built China's new airliner October 14, 2019
- PCI DSS: Credit card data and what to expect from version 4.0 October 14, 2019
- The Security Interviews: Applying AI to Lego, and security October 14, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Consider risk holistically, not just from an IT angle October 14, 2019
- Data management strategies are evolving – so must enterprises October 10, 2019
- Small business guide: How to keep your organisation secure from fraudsters and hackers October 9, 2019
- Podcast: The Computer Weekly Downtime Upload – Episode 33 October 9, 2019
- IBM, McAfee among founders of open source security alliance October 8, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Get basic security policy right, and the rest will follow October 8, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Risk is unavoidable in digital transformation October 7, 2019
- Government departments sign up to web data-sharing plan October 7, 2019
- UK and US call on Facebook to walk back encryption plans October 4, 2019
- Why data-driven applications need a governance framework October 3, 2019