Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- On digital identity, the government gets it wrong again February 26, 2021
- Cyber extortionist threatened to bomb NHS targets February 26, 2021
- NCSC Cyber Action Plan emphasises SME security February 25, 2021
- Get started with network penetration testing for beginners February 25, 2021
- Advice on how to learn network penetration testing skills February 25, 2021
- GCHQ sets out rules of the road for AI in cyber February 25, 2021
- Npower shuts off app after credential stuffing attack February 25, 2021
- Atos and HDF Energy to build ‘green hydrogen-powered’ datacentre by 2023 February 25, 2021
- Tech-enabled hybrid working enables HSBC to cut 40% of its global office space February 25, 2021
- MHRA and other agencies to offer new resources for scam victims February 25, 2021
- Vaccine passports prove an ethical minefield February 24, 2021
- Is Clubhouse safe, and should CISOs stop its use? February 24, 2021
- Guide to cloud security management and best practices February 24, 2021
- Babuk ransomware unsophisticated, but highly dangerous February 24, 2021
- Bombardier is latest victim of Accellion supply chain attack February 24, 2021
- Warning on security risk from virtual events platforms February 24, 2021
- Rogue drones beware: We’re here to ground you February 23, 2021
- How to achieve security observability in complex environments February 23, 2021
- XDR makes cyber a Stroll in the park for Aston Martin F1 February 23, 2021
- AI powers reputational damage insurance policy February 23, 2021