Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
- Women and BAME people bear brunt of cyber crime impact September 27, 2021
- brute-force attack September 27, 2021
- Dubai International Finance Centre’s data protection law to be boosted by new federal regulation September 27, 2021
- How to prevent ransomware: 6 key steps to safeguard assets September 24, 2021
- Facial recognition cannot be a standalone authentication method September 24, 2021
- Fresh alert over Conti ransomware surge September 23, 2021
- MoD in second leak of Afghan citizens’ data September 23, 2021
- Threat actors target VMware vCenter Server users September 23, 2021
- Authorised push payment fraud sees huge increase as criminals switch tactics September 23, 2021
- UK data plans aim to boost growth but will they isolate the UK from its international friends? September 22, 2021
- UK government turns to Tim Berners-Lee startup for digital identity plan September 22, 2021
- Managing cyber risk through integrated supply chains September 21, 2021
- US sanctions Suex crypto exchange over ransomware links September 21, 2021
- Investigation launched after MoD email blunder September 21, 2021
- Spanish police bust Mafia-linked phishing gang September 21, 2021
- BlackMatter gang ramps up attacks on multiple victims September 21, 2021
- Dutch education administrators underestimate threat of cyber crime September 16, 2021
- Bitdefender launches free REvil ransomware decryptor September 16, 2021
- Travel-themed phishing lures spiked this summer September 16, 2021
- Interview: Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak on supporting the UK tech sector September 15, 2021