Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Graphic Design Services
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
Can clients even find your website? Tired of being ranked on page 10 (or page 100 of Google results? We offer SEO (Search Engine Optimization) for your website. Contact us for an evaluation. We have years of experience getting websites ranked quickly and in the top of Google's ranking.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- How commodities firm ED&F Man solved its threat detection challenges December 6, 2019
- Dutch government must facilitate and coordinate a broad eID system December 6, 2019
- Cyber security takes its place alongside UK’s armed services December 6, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Is data more or less secure in the cloud? December 6, 2019
- Great Cannon DDoS operation fires on Hong Kong protesters December 6, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Time for a devolution of responsibility December 5, 2019
- Two Russians indicted over Dridex and Zeus malware December 5, 2019
- Cyber Girls First volunteers encourage girls to think high-tech December 5, 2019
- Black Hat Europe: Mental health websites are leaking user data December 5, 2019
- Aviatrix VPN vulnerability left user endpoints wide open December 5, 2019
- Black Hat Europe: Red teams and blue teams must evolve in the 2020s December 4, 2019
- Security Think Tank: Optimise data-centric strategies with AI December 4, 2019
- Cyber security: How to avoid a disastrous PICNIC December 3, 2019
- Survey finds most firms don’t respond to GDPR requests in time December 3, 2019
- Tenable buys Indegy to integrate IT and OT security December 3, 2019
- Podcast: The Computer Weekly Downtime Upload – Episode 39 December 3, 2019
- Security Think Tank: In-depth protection is a matter of basic hygiene December 3, 2019
- Chinese web users take more risks than Brits or Americans December 3, 2019
- Top Android apps at risk from StrandHogg vulnerability December 2, 2019
- Cyber criminal RAT busted by cops November 29, 2019