Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from Citrix, GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
Graphic Design Services
Sage Advice has been in the graphics business for the past 25 years! From newsletters to annual reports, technical manuals, books, logos, and signs, Sage Advice has the experience to complete your project! We are a high-quality book designer and can handle even the largest manuscript or the most technical manual.
- Despite confusion, zero-trust journey underway for many May 7, 2021
- How do I get my users to pay attention to security training? May 7, 2021
- NCSC, CISA publish new information on Russia’s Cozy Bear May 7, 2021
- NCSC publishes smart city security guidelines May 7, 2021
- Cyber accreditation to improve legal standing of security pros May 7, 2021
- Securing the UK's emerging smart cities May 7, 2021
- Reddit enlists HackerOne to run public bug bounty programme May 7, 2021
- Government urged to add scam protections to Online Safety Bill May 6, 2021
- Scammers accidentally reveal fake Amazon review data May 6, 2021
- Google to introduce mandatory MFA for users May 6, 2021
- HSBC blocks £249m in UK fraud with voice biometrics May 6, 2021
- Why ITAM can aid IT-fuelled business recovery May 5, 2021
- Dysfunctional cyber, network teams disrupt digital transformation May 5, 2021
- Sophos: How timely intervention stopped a ProxyLogon attack May 5, 2021
- How GCHQ proposes to implement and use ethical AI May 5, 2021
- Half of organisations breached via a third party in 12 months May 4, 2021
- The practical steps needed to accelerate a UK digital identity ecosystem May 4, 2021
- EncroChat: Top lawyer warned CPS of risk that phone hacking warrants could be unlawful April 30, 2021
- End of support for Build 1909 leaves some Windows open to attack April 30, 2021
- Security awareness training quiz: Insider threat prevention April 30, 2021