Technology Services offered by Sage Advice
Sage Advice offers technology services and consulting to business clients offering a full spectrum of services including: servers, workstations, networking, website design and hosting, troubleshooting, security, malware, and viruses. We offer both traditional on-site support or remote off-site support.
Sage Advice is an authorized support location utilizing the latest remote support tool from GoToAssist. With this product Sage technicians can offer remote support and can control both Macs and PCs from anywhere in the world. This will allow us to more accurately and quickly diagnose and fix problems and get you up and running fast! Call us for a demo and we are sure you'll be impressed.
Our area of expertise is in the medical, general office, retail, real estate, graphics, prepress, printing, and newspaper industries.
Services we offer include:
- Apple hardware sales and installation
- Microsoft Windows Server Products
- Apple Mac OS X Server Products
- Dell hardware sales and installation
- Network sales, configuring, installation, and troubleshooting
- NAS Storage (Synology, QNAP)
- Website Design and Hosting Plans
- After the sale support
- Sales and installation of peripherals
- Sales and installation of software
- Training in both hardware and software
- Networking (wired and wireless)
- Training and troubleshooting in Windows and Windows Server products
- Malware and virus detection and eradication
- Cloud Computing (Google and Office 365)
- VPN and remote access
We provide both on-site IT staffing solutions as well as remote maintenance and troubleshooting.
We offer website and email hosting on our secure servers. Our servers are robust enough to handle even the largest website and secure enough for e-commerce and shopping carts. We can handle your email needs as well. We offer 24/7 tech support on our hosting products so you can be assured that your website and email is available 24 hours a day.
Our Current Rates for Computer Consulting
Please email or call our office for a free consultation and rate quote.
Web Design, Hosting and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Sage Advice also designs and hosts websites! We have a full suite of capabilities including HTML websites, WordPress, Magento, website hosting, email servers, and spam filtering capabilities.
We also offer SEO for existing websites. We can evaluate your website and provide detailed analysis of search engine ranking problems and offer suggestions to improve your website's rankings. We can also implement solutions to improve your rankings with the major search engines.
- Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) October 15, 2021
- Doing the right thing: How CISOs should approach responsible disclosure October 15, 2021
- Apple scheme to detect child abuse creates serious privacy and security risks, say scientists October 14, 2021
- NHS Digital enhances in-house cyber awareness drive October 14, 2021
- Encryption protects the marginalised – and it’s under threat October 14, 2021
- The complete guide to ransomware October 13, 2021
- Google Cybersecurity Action Team springs into life October 13, 2021
- FCA warns over future hybrid working security risks October 13, 2021
- Microsoft warns of MysterySnail on October Patch Tuesday October 13, 2021
- Former signals intel leader named godfather of UK security October 13, 2021
- BCS calls on government to retain protections against AI October 12, 2021
- Microsoft thwarts mega-DDoS attack on Azure platform October 12, 2021
- Covid-19 will loom over cyber strategy for years to come October 11, 2021
- Sensitive documents to stay with whistleblower after deadline for agreement for their return passes October 11, 2021
- Craft beer specialist Brewdog fixes serious app vulnerability October 8, 2021
- Fast-moving Ryuk campaign targets healthcare organisations October 8, 2021
- Addressing the backup dilemma to ransomware recovery October 7, 2021
- ICO expresses concerns over its future independence October 7, 2021
- Twitch data breach investigations continue October 7, 2021
- US lawmakers propose ransomware reporting rules October 6, 2021